DIPLOMA IN FINANCE MANAGEMENT WITH SAP FICO & TALLY - (DFM)
Duration : 7 Months / 252 Hours
DFM – GN54680F
Aspiring a career in Accounting? Then this is the right blend for you. A right mix of manual, computerized and ERP accounting to make you a professional in accounting domain. To give you the apt exposure Indian, foreign and ERP accounting, DFM takes you to Tally, Sage and SAP FICO.
- Hardware & Software
- Basic Applications of Computer
- Components of a computer system
- Introduction to Windows
- Operating windows
- Desktop Management.
- Files & Folders
- Basic components of Windows
- INTRODUCTION TMICROSOFT WORD
- WORKING WITH FONT, PARAGRAPH, FORMAT, & COLUMNS.
- MAIL MERGE
- HEADER & FOOTER
- PAGE LAYOUT
- INTRODUCTION TMICROSOFT EXCEL
- FORMULAS & FUNCTIONS
- FORMATTING PROCESS
- MANAGE CHART FUNCTIONS.
- FILTER, SORT & SUBTOTAL
- DATA TEXT TCOLUMNS
- BASIC ACCOUNTING CONCEPTS
- BASIC TERMS AND RULES OF ACCOUNTING
- METHOD OF ACCOUNTING
- TYPE OF ACCOUNTING
- RULE OF ACCOUNTING
- PREPARE PRIMARY BOOKS (JOURNAL)
- LEDGER POSTING
- INCOME STATEMENT & FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING (BALANCE SHEET)
- ADJUSTMENT ENTRIES
- PREPARE DAY BOOK AND THREE COLUMN LEDGERS FOR ENTRY.
- PREPARE FINAL ACCOUNTS IN ACCOUNTING REGISTER
Introduction to Tally Prime
- Features of Tally Prime
- Downloading and Installation of Tally Prime
- Types of Licenses in Tally Prime
- Activate New License
- Reactivate License in Tally Prime
- Use License from Network in a Multiuser Environment
Working Tally Prime in Educational Mode
- Company Creation and Setting up Company Features in Tally Prime
- Getting Started with Tally Prime
- Navigating from Anywhere to Anywhere in Tally Prime
- F12 Configuration in Tally Prime
- Alter Company Details
- Shut the Company
Maintaining Chart of Accounts
- Introduction to Chart of Accounts
- Creation, Alteration & Deletion of Masters in Tally Prime (Both Accounting & Inventory)
- Multi-Masters Creation and Display.
Recording and Maintaining Accounting Transactions
- Recording Transactions in Tally
- Accounting Vouchers in Tally Prime.
- Recording Accounting Vouchers in Tally Prime (Receipt, Payment, Contra, Journal, Purchase, Sales, Debit Note and Credit Note).
- Banking Payments
- Cheque Printing (Both Single & Multiple Cheque Printing)
- Deposit Slip (Cheque/Cash)
- Payment Advice
- Bank Reconciliation (Auto/Manual)
Generating Financial Statements and MIS Reports
- Final Accounts Reports in TallyPrime (Introduction)
- Generating Financial Reports in TallyPrime. (Trial Balance, Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow & Fund, Flow Analysis Report, Receipts and Payments)
- MIS Reports in Tally (Stock Summary Analysis, Daybook, Cash and Bank Book, Purchase Register, Sales Register, Journal Register).
- Security Control
- Activation of Security Control
- Creation of Security Levels (User Roles)
- Creation of Users and Passwords for Company
- Accessing the company using Security Levels
- Auto Login
- Tally Vault
Company Data Management
- Backup & Restoring of Company Data
- Company Data Repair
- Migration of Tally.ERP 9 Company Data to TallyPrime
Storage and Classification of inventory
- Introduction to Supply Chain
- Types of Suppliers
- Inventory Management
- Terms Used in Inventory Management (Theory Part)
- Inventory Masters in Tally Prime
- Creation of inventory Masters in Tally Prime
- Tracking of Movements of Goods in Batches/Lots
- Activation of Batches/Lots for Stock Items
- Allocation of Batch/Lots details in Purchase Invoice.
- Selling of Stock Items from Batch/Lots.
- Identifying the expired batch in sales invoice.
- Returning of expired batch stock items.
- Batch Reports
- Price Levels and Price Lists.
- Activating Price Lists and Defining of Price Levels
- Creation of Price List
- Price Level &Price List usage in Saks Voucher
- Revise Price List.
Accounts Receivable and Payable Management
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Maintain Bill-wise Entry
- Activation of Bill-wise Entry
- Specifying of Credit Limit for Parties (For Individual & Multiple Ledger)
- Sales Voucher Restriction based on Credit Limit.
- Splitting of Credit Sale into Multiple Bills
- Payment Performance of Debtors
- Bills Payable and Receivable Reports in Tally Prime
- Bills Receivable
- Ageing Analysis of Outstanding
- Generating Reminder Letter in Tally Prime
- Generating Confirmation of Accounts in Tally Prime
- Bills Settlement
- Bills Payables
Purchase and Sales Order Management
- Purchase Order Processing
- Recording Purchase Order
- Recording Receipt Note
- Recording Rejection Out
- Recording Purchase
- Recording Debit Note
- Recording Payment
- Sales Order Processing
- Recording Sales Order
- Recording Quotation
- Recording Delivery Note
- Recording Rejection In
- Recording Sales
- Recording Receipt
- Order Outstanding
- Purchase Order Outstanding
- Sales Order Outstanding
- Pre-Closure of Orders
- Reorder Level
- Display Reorder Status
- Godown Transfer in Tally Prime
- Tracking Additional Costs of Purchase
- Configuration of Additional Cost of Purchases in Tally Prime
- Cost/Profit Centres Management
- Cost Centre and Cost Categories
- Allocation of expenses to Multiple Cost Centres and Cost Categories.
- Cost Centre Reports
Budgets and Scenarios
- Creation of Budget
- Recording Transactions
- Display Budget and Variance report for Group Budget.
- Scenario Management Generating & Printing Reports
- Introduction to Reporting Information.
- On the Fly Reporting
- Inventory Report (Stock Summary, Godown wise stock availability, Moving Analysis, Stock Query)
- Financial Report (Profit/Loss Account and Balance Sheet)
- Books and Reports (Purchase & Sales Register)
- Printing of Invoice and Report
GOODS AND SERVICE TAX
Introduction to GST
- GST Registration
- GST Tax Structure
- Manage HSN/SAC CODE.
- Determination of Tax
- Supply of Goods and Services
- Input Tax Credit
- Component. of E-Way Bill
- Who must generate E-Way Bill
- Validity of E-Way Bill
- E-Way Bill Process Flow
- Benefits of e-Invoicing the business
- Date of implementing GST e-invoicing
- Entities exempted for e-Invoices
- Generating E-Way bill with e-Invoice
- Modification of e-Invoice
- Role of e-invoice in GST Returns
- Various mode of generating e-invoice
- Role of IRP in e-Invoice
- The practice of Generating GST e-Invoice
- e-Invoice Details
- Invoice Reference Number (IRN)
GST in Tally Prime
- Creation of Company and Activating GST
- Introducing Capital into the Business
- Creation of Masters in Tally Prime.
Hierarchy of Calculating Tax in Transactions
- Defining GST Rates at Company Level, Stock Group Level, Stock Item Level, Accounting Group Level, Ledger level and Transaction Level.
Recording GST compliant transactions
- Intrastate Supply of Goods & Services
- Interstate Supply of Goods & Services
- Purchase and Sales Returns of Goods with GST
- Supplies Inclusive of Tax.
E-Way Bill Report in Tally
- Export for e-Way Bill Report
- Exporting Bulk or Consolidated c-Way Bill i n voices
- Update e-Way Bill Information
Input Tax Credit Set Off against Liability
- Adjusting Input Tax Credit against Tax Liability.
GST Tax Payment
- Timeline for payment t of GST tax
- Modes of Payment
- Challan Reconciliation
Generating GST Returns for Regular Dealer in Tally
- GSTR-9 -GST Annual Computation.
Filing GST Returns in Tally
- Filing GSTR-1 Returns
- Filing GSTR-3B Returns
- Filing GSTR-9 -GST Annual Computation Returns.
Generating e-invoice in Tally Prime
- Recording Outward Supply and Generating e-invoice without c-\’\lay Bill
- Recording Outward Supply and Generating e- Invoice with e-Way Bill
- E-invoice Report.
Quarterly Return Monthly Payment Scheme
- Creation of Company and Activating GST in TallyPrime
- Accounting Intrastate Supply of Goods & Services
- Input Tax Credit Set Off against Liability and Tax Payment
- Invoice Furnishing Facility (IFF) in QRMP scheme.
Composition Dealer under GST Regime
- Conditions to be satisfied under the scheme
- Creation of Company and Activating GST in TallyPrime
- Accounting Intrastate and Interstate Supply of Goods
- Generating GST Returns for Composition Dealer in Tally
- GST Tax Payment.
TAX DEDUCTED AT SOURCE (TDS)
- Introduction to TDS
- Basic Concepts of TDS
- TDS Process
- TDS in TallyPrime
- Activation of TDS in TallyPrime
- TDS Statutory Masters
Configuration of TDS at Different levels
- Configuration of TDS at Group level and Ledger level.
Recording TDS Compliant Transactions in TallyPrime
- Expenses Partly Subject to TDS
- Booking Expenses and ‘T’DS deduction on crossing Exemption Limit
- Accounting Multiple Expenses and Deducting TDS later
- TDS on Expenses at Lower and Zero Rate
- TDS on Expenses at Higher Rate
- Recording Transaction when TDS Exemption Limit is not crossed
TDS Payment to Department
- Resolving Uncertain Transaction.
- TDS Outstanding
- Payment of Tax to the Income Tax Department
- Generating TDS Challan (ITNS 281)
- Interest Payment to Income Tax Department on Delayed Tax Payment
- Challan Reconciliation
- Form 26Q
- Changes in TDS rates from 1″ April 2021
Management of Business Data
- Exporting of data in available formats
- Export and Import of Data
Export and Import of Data
- Export and Import of Masters from one company to another in XML format
- Export and Import of Transactions from one company to another in XML format
- Exporting Reports to MS Excel
- Exporting Reports to PDF
Open Database Connectivity (ODBC)
Printing of Company Logo on Vouchers, Invoices & Reports.
Moving to the Next Financial Year
- Changing Current Period and continue voucher entry in the same company data
- Company data handling through Export and Import of data
- Split Company Data
- Create a new company and maintain books of accounts for the new financial year
- Creating Group Company Data
- Comparative Final Accounts Reports of Two Companies
- INSTALLATION PROCESS
- COMPANY CREATION
- CHART OF ACCOUNT
- CUSTOMER & VENDOR MASTER
- INVENTORY MASTER
- GENERAL JOURNAL ENTRY
- PURCHASE MANAGEMENT
- SALES MANAGEMENT
- PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- JOB COSTING
- Introduction to ERP
- History and evaluation of ERP
- Major ERP Vendors
- ERP Merits & De-merits
- ERP implementation method
- ERP Modules:
- ERP modules – an overview
- Introduction to Finance Module
- Sub systems of finance module
- Introduction to FICO – (Finance and Controlling) module
- Enterprise structure
- Enterprise structure settings
- Company and Company code
- Business Area
- Functional Area
- Credit control Area
- Financial accounting Global settings
- Fiscal Year
- Posting Periods
- Field status variant
- Tolerance group
- Document Type
- Number Range
- Posting Keys
- Account type and Line item.
- General ledger
- Chart of accounts
- Accounting Groups and Number Ranges
- Retain Earning Account
- GL Master Records
- GL Document Entry
- Accounts Payable
- Vendor Account Group
- Vendor Tolerance Group
- Number Ranges for Vendor Account Groups
- Vendor Reconciliation Account.
- Vendor Master Records
- Payment Terms for vendor
- Alternative Reconciliation Account.
- Automatic Posting and Automatic Payment Program
- House Bank
- Check Lots
- Vendor Payment Posting
- Post Purchase activities
- Accounts Receivable
- Customer Account Group
- Customer Tolerance Group
- Customer Reconciliation Account
- Customer Master Records.
- Dunning Procedure
- Bill of Exchange
- Asset Accounting
- Chart of Depreciation
- Depreciation Area
- Account Determination
- Screen Layout Rule
- Number Range Interval
- Asset Class
- Base Method
- Declaiming balance Method
- Multi- level Method
- Period Control Method
- Depreciation Key
- Asset Master
- Able to do Computer Operation smoothly
- Able to prepare Accounts manually
- Basic Knowledge in Accounting Standards
- Get a practical knowledge in Tally Prime
- Get a thorough knowledge in accounting software – Sage 50.
- Get Practical Knowledge in SAP FICO Power User.
- Can shine your cv with SAP International Certificate.
- International Financial Accountant.
- Financial Consultant.
- SAP Finance and Control Exec.
- SAP Accounts Payable Executive.
- SAP Accounts Receivable Executive.
- SAP Management Accountant.
- SAP Accountant.