SAP SD - (SAP SALES AND DISTRIBUTION)
Duration : 2 Months / 80 Hours
Learn Material Management the Global way with SAP MM. SAP Material Management Power User module will take you from Procurement to Purchase and Inventory Management
A 360-degree module in SD to make you a professional employable anywhere in the world on SAP platform on any automated platforms.
- Principle concept of Sales and Distribution
- Organizational structure
- Master Data Management (PP)
- Customer Master Data
- Material Master Data
- Customer Material Information Record (CMIC)
- Output Master Data
- Sales area
- Order to cash
- Sales Order
- Return Process
- Billing of Bill of Materials
- Consignment Process
- Scheduling agreement
- Billing Plan
- Sales analysis
- Types of order and document type
- Discount v/s Rebate
- Third Party Sales.
(80 HOURS PRACTICE IS MANDATORY)
Exit Profile 👈🏽
- Get Practical Knowledge in SAP SD Power User
- Get a good knowledge in SAP Power User
- Able to do financial transactions through SAP
- Can shine your cv with SAP International Certificate
Career Path 👈🏽
- SAP Sales and Distribution Manager.
- Sales and Distribution Executive.
- Logistics Executive