Duration : 3 Months / 108 Hours
If you are a beginner in the Accounting and Finance domain, then Tally Essential is the course designed for your career growth. It covers topics from basic to intermediate Financial Accounting concepts. The course will help you understand how to perform basic to intermediate Accounting, Inventory and Basic Taxation (GST, TDS), and Simplification of Company Books of Accounts to name a few. The practical applications will be done on the new TallyPrime software to keep you at par with the new releases.
3 MONTHS (72 DAYS/ 108 HOURS)
LEVEL 1 Introduction to Tally Prime
- Features of Tally Prime
- Downloading and Installation of Tally Prime
- Types of Licenses in Tally Prime
- Activate New License
- Reactivate License in Tally Prime
- Use License from Network in a Multiuser Environment
Working Tally Prime in Educational Mode
- Company Creation and Setting up Company Features in Tally Prime
- Getting Started with Tally Prime
- Navigating from Anywhere to Anywhere in Tally Prime
- F12 Configuration in Tally Prime
- Alter Company Details
- Shut the Company
Maintaining Chart of Accounts
- Introduction to Chart of Accounts
- Creation, Alteration & Deletion of Masters in Tally Prime (Both Accounting & Inventory)
- Multi-Masters Creation and Display.
Recording and Maintaining Accounting Transactions
- Recording Transactions in Tally
- Accounting Vouchers in Tally Prime.
- Recording Accounting Vouchers in Tally Prime (Receipt, Payment, Contra, Journal, Purchase, Sales, Debit Note and Credit Note).
- Banking Payments
- Cheque Printing (Both Single & Multiple Cheque Printing)
- Deposit Slip (Cheque/Cash)
- Payment Advice
- Bank Reconciliation (Auto/Manual)
Generating Financial Statements and MIS Reports
- Final Accounts Reports in TallyPrime (Introduction)
- Generating Financial Reports in TallyPrime. (Trial Balance, Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow & Fund, Flow Analysis Report, Receipts and Payments)
- MIS Reports in Tally (Stock Summary Analysis, Daybook, Cash and Bank Book, Purchase Register, Sales Register, Journal Register).
- Security Control
- Activation of Security Control
- Creation of Security Levels (User Roles)
- Creation of Users and Passwords for Company
- Accessing the company using Security Levels
- Auto Login
- Tally Vault
Company Data Management
- Backup & Restoring of Company Data
- Company Data Repair
- Migration of Tally.ERP 9 Company Data to TallyPrime
Storage and Classification of inventory
- Introduction to Supply Chain
- Types of Suppliers
- Inventory Management
- Terms Used in Inventory Management (Theory Part)
- Inventory Masters in Tally Prime
- Creation of inventory Masters in Tally Prime
- Tracking of Movements of Goods in Batches/Lots
- Activation of Batches/Lots for Stock Items
- Allocation of Batch/Lots details in Purchase Invoice.
- Selling of Stock Items from Batch/Lots.
- Identifying the expired batch in sales invoice.
- Returning of expired batch stock items.
- Batch Reports
- Price Levels and Price Lists.
- Activating Price Lists and Defining of Price Levels
- Creation of Price List
- Price Level &Price List usage in Saks Voucher
- Revise Price List.
Accounts Receivable and Payable Management
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Maintain Bill-wise Entry
- Activation of Bill-wise Entry
- Specifying of Credit Limit for Parties (For Individual & Multiple Ledger)
- Sales Voucher Restriction based on Credit Limit.
- Splitting of Credit Sale into Multiple Bills
- Payment Performance of Debtors
- Bills Payable and Receivable Reports in Tally Prime
- Bills Receivable
- Ageing Analysis of Outstanding
- Generating Reminder Letter in Tally Prime
- Generating Confirmation of Accounts in Tally Prime
- Bills Settlement
- Bills Payables
Purchase and Sales Order Management
- Purchase Order Processing
- Recording Purchase Order
- Recording Receipt Note
- Recording Rejection Out
- Recording Purchase
- Recording Debit Note
- Recording Payment
- Sales Order Processing
- Recording Sales Order
- Recording Quotation
- Recording Delivery Note
- Recording Rejection In
- Recording Sales
- Recording Receipt
- Order Outstanding
- Purchase Order Outstanding
- Sales Order Outstanding
- Pre-Closure of Orders
- Reorder Level
- Display Reorder Status
- Godown Transfer in Tally Prime
- Tracking Additional Costs of Purchase
- Configuration of Additional Cost of Purchases in Tally Prime
- Cost/Profit Centres Management
- Cost Centre and Cost Categories
- Allocation of expenses to Multiple Cost Centres and Cost Categories.
- Cost Centre Reports
Budgets and Scenarios
- Creation of Budget
- Recording Transactions
- Display Budget and Variance report for Group Budget.
- Scenario Management Generating & Printing Reports
- Introduction to Reporting Information.
- On the Fly Reporting
- Inventory Report (Stock Summary, Godown wise stock availability, Moving Analysis, Stock Query)
- Financial Report (Profit/Loss Account and Balance Sheet)
- Books and Reports (Purchase & Sales Register)
- Printing of Invoice and Report
GOODS AND SERVICE TAX
Introduction to GST
- GST Registration
- GST Tax Structure
- Manage HSN/SAC CODE.
- Determination of Tax
- Supply of Goods and Services
- Input Tax Credit
- Component. of E-Way Bill
- Who must generate E-Way Bill
- Validity of E-Way Bill
- E-Way Bill Process Flow
- Benefits of e-Invoicing the business
- Date of implementing GST e-invoicing
- Entities exempted for e-Invoices
- Generating E-Way bill with e-Invoice
- Modification of e-Invoice
- Role of e-invoice in GST Returns
- Various mode of generating e-invoice
- Role of IRP in e-Invoice
- The practice of Generating GST e-Invoice
- e-Invoice Details
- Invoice Reference Number (IRN)
GST in Tally Prime
- Creation of Company and Activating GST
- Introducing Capital into the Business
- Creation of Masters in Tally Prime.
Hierarchy of Calculating Tax in Transactions
- Defining GST Rates at Company Level, Stock Group Level, Stock Item Level, Accounting Group Level, Ledger level and Transaction Level.
Recording GST compliant transactions
- Intrastate Supply of Goods & Services
- Interstate Supply of Goods & Services
- Purchase and Sales Returns of Goods with GST
- Supplies Inclusive of Tax.
E-Way Bill Report in Tally
- Export for e-Way Bill Report
- Exporting Bulk or Consolidated c-Way Bill i n voices
- Update e-Way Bill Information
Input Tax Credit Set Off against Liability
- Adjusting Input Tax Credit against Tax Liability.
GST Tax Payment
- Timeline for payment t of GST tax
- Modes of Payment
- Challan Reconciliation
Generating GST Returns for Regular Dealer in Tally
- GSTR-9 -GST Annual Computation.
Filing GST Returns in Tally
- Filing GSTR-1 Returns
- Filing GSTR-3B Returns
- Filing GSTR-9 -GST Annual Computation Returns.
Generating e-invoice in Tally Prime
- Recording Outward Supply and Generating e-invoice without c-\’\lay Bill
- Recording Outward Supply and Generating e- Invoice with e-Way Bill
- E-invoice Report.
Quarterly Return Monthly Payment Scheme
- Creation of Company and Activating GST in TallyPrime
- Accounting Intrastate Supply of Goods & Services
- Input Tax Credit Set Off against Liability and Tax Payment
- Invoice Furnishing Facility (IFF) in QRMP scheme.
Composition Dealer under GST Regime
- Conditions to be satisfied under the scheme
- Creation of Company and Activating GST in TallyPrime
- Accounting Intrastate and Interstate Supply of Goods
- Generating GST Returns for Composition Dealer in Tally
- GST Tax Payment.
TAX DEDUCTED AT SOURCE (TDS)
- Introduction to TDS
- Basic Concepts of TDS
- TDS Process
- TDS in TallyPrime
- Activation of TDS in TallyPrime
- TDS Statutory Masters
Configuration of TDS at Different levels
- Configuration of TDS at Group level and Ledger level.
Recording TDS Compliant Transactions in TallyPrime
- Expenses Partly Subject to TDS
- Booking Expenses and ‘T’DS deduction on crossing Exemption Limit
- Accounting Multiple Expenses and Deducting TDS later
- TDS on Expenses at Lower and Zero Rate
- TDS on Expenses at Higher Rate
- Recording Transaction when TDS Exemption Limit is not crossed
TDS Payment to Department
- Resolving Uncertain Transaction.
- TDS Outstanding
- Payment of Tax to the Income Tax Department
- Generating TDS Challan (ITNS 281)
- Interest Payment to Income Tax Department on Delayed Tax Payment
- Challan Reconciliation
- Form 26Q
- Changes in TDS rates from 1″ April 2021
Management of Business Data
- Exporting of data in available formats
- Export and Import of Data
Export and Import of Data
- Export and Import of Masters from one company to another in XML format
- Export and Import of Transactions from one company to another in XML format
- Exporting Reports to MS Excel
- Exporting Reports to PDF
Open Database Connectivity (ODBC)
Printing of Company Logo on Vouchers, Invoices & Reports.
Moving to the Next Financial Year
- Changing Current Period and continue voucher entry in the same company data
- Company data handling through Export and Import of data
- Split Company Data
- Create a new company and maintain books of accounts for the new financial year
- Creating Group Company Data
- Comparative Final Accounts Reports of Two Companies
- Tally (International Certificate)