TALLY PRIME - TALLY ESSENTIAL - LEVEL 2
Duration : 1 Months / 36 Hours
Congrats on your first steps in Tally – Lets Progress. This course is a continuation of Level 1. It begins from Inventory Management, and explain the transactions related with Accounts Payable and Receivable such as Purchase and Sales Management, Order Management, Cost and Profit Centre Management, Budgets and Scenarios and conclude with Generating and Printing Reports.
1 MONTHS (36 HOURS)
➤ Tally PRIME – Tally Essential – Level – 2
Storage and Classification of inventory
- Introduction to Supply Chain
- Types of Suppliers
- Inventory Management
- Terms Used in Inventory Management (Theory Part)
- Inventory Masters in Tally Prime
- Creation of inventory Masters in Tally Prime
- Tracking of Movements of Goods in Batches/Lots
- Activation of Batches/Lots for Stock Items
- Allocation of Batch/Lots details in Purchase Invoice.
- Selling of Stock Items from Batch/Lots.
- Identifying the expired batch in sales invoice.
- Returning of expired batch stock items.
- Batch Reports
- Price Levels and Price Lists.
- Activating Price Lists and Defining of Price Levels
- Creation of Price List
- Price Level &Price List usage in Saks Voucher
- Revise Price List.
Accounts Receivable and Payable Management
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Maintain Bill-wise Entry
- Activation of Bill-wise Entry
- Specifying of Credit Limit for Parties (For Individual & Multiple Ledger)
- Sales Voucher Restriction based on Credit Limit.
- Splitting of Credit Sale into Multiple Bills
- Payment Performance of Debtors
- Bills Payable and Receivable Reports in Tally Prime
- Bills Receivable
- Ageing Analysis of Outstanding
- Generating Reminder Letter in Tally Prime
- Generating Confirmation of Accounts in Tally Prime
- Bills Settlement
- Bills Payables
Purchase and Sales Order Management
- Purchase Order Processing
- Recording Purchase Order
- Recording Receipt Note
- Recording Rejection Out
- Recording Purchase
- Recording Debit Note
- Recording Payment
Sales Order Processing
- Recording Sales Order
- Recording Quotation
- Recording Delivery Note
- Recording Rejection In
- Recording Sales
- Recording Receipt
- Order Outstanding
- Purchase Order Outstanding
- Pre-Closure of Orders
- Display Reorder Status
- Godown Transfer in Tally Prime
- Tracking Additional Costs of Purchase
- Configuration of Additional Cost of Purchases in Tally Prime
- Cost/Profit Centres Management
- Cost Centre and Cost Categories
- Allocation of expenses to Multiple Cost Centres and Cost Categories.
- Cost Centre Reports
Budgets and Scenarios
- Creation of Budget
- Recording Transactions
- Display Budget and Variance report for Group Budget.
- Scenario Management Generating & Printing Reports
- Introduction to Reporting Information
. On the Fly Reporting
- Inventory Report (Stock Summary, Godown wise stock availability, Moving Analysis, Stock Query)
- Financial Report (Profit/Loss Account and Balance Sheet)
- Books and Reports (Purchase & Sales Register)
- Printing of Invoice and Report
- Tally (International Certificate)